Here below we are providing information on the collection of personal data when using our website. The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously by the operators of these web pages. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this privacy statement. However, we would like to point out that data transfer via the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be affected by security issues. A complete protection of data against unauthorised access by third parties is therefore not possible.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
1. Personal data is any information personally related to you, such as name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
2. The data controller according to section 4, paragraph 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") is:
Carpenterie Metalliche di Colzate s.r.l. con socio unico Via Rodigari, 10 24020 Colzate You can reach us by E-Mail at following address: email@example.com
3. Our data protection officer can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When you contact us via E-Mail, we will store the data that you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context as soon as their storage is no longer necessary, or, if statutory retention obligations apply, we will limit their processing.
2. Your rights
1. With regard to personal data pertaining to you, you have following rights against us: right of access, right of rectification or erasure, right of restriction of processing, right of objection to such processing, as well as right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in respect of our processing of your personal data.
3.Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. if you use our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. without registering or providing us with any other information, we will only collect the personal data sent by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Date and time of the request;
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT");
- Content of the request (specific page);
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Relevant volume of transmitted data;
- Website from which the request originated;
- Operating system and relevant platform;
- Language and version of the browser software.
2.In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and through which specific information is transmitted to the party that sent the cookie (here: to us). Cookies cannot execute programs, nor can they infect your computer with a virus. Our website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained in the following:– transient cookies (see letter "a"); – persistent cookies (see letter "b").
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include, in particular, session cookies. They save a session identifier ("session ID") that makes it possible to associate the different requests made by the browser with the same browsing session. This will allow your computer to be identified and recognized in case you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted immediately when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can vary depending on the type of cookie. You can delete cookies at any time by accessing the security setting menu of your browser.
c) You can configure the settings of your browser as you like: for example, you can reject acceptance of third-party cookies, or of all cookies. However, please be informed that, depending on the choice made, you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
4. Legal basis
1. The legal basis for the data processing described above is represented by Art. 6 par. 1 subparagraph 1, point "f" of GDPR. The collected data are technically necessary in order to allow you to view our website, as well as in order to ensure stability and security, or they are used to make the Internet offer more efficient and more user-friendly.
5. Recipients of data
1.The aforementioned data may be viewed by the data processors in charge of data management, as well as by the administrator of our website and of our systems.
6. Privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
1.This website uses some features of "Google Analytics", a web analytics service provided by "Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA". Google Analytics uses "cookies", i.e. text files stored on your computer that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored.
2. In the case of IP anonymization being activated on this website, Google will first abbreviate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze your usage of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide additional services related to website use and the internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as a part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
3. You can prevent such cookies from being stored in the respective settings of your browser software; however, please note in this case you may not be able to make full use of the functions of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
7. Privacy statement for the use of Wistia
1. Our website uses plugins of the Wistia™. Provider of the website is " Wistia, Inc. 17 Tudor Street Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139 USA (888) 494-7842 ". If you visit one of our pages featuring a Wistia plug-in, a connection to the servers of Wistia will be established and the Wistia server will then be submitted the information that you have visited our websites.
2. For further information about processing of user data, please refer to the privacy statement of Wistia at https://wistia.com/privacy.
8. Contact form
1.If you contact us via our web form, your personal data entered in the form, including contact data, will be stored by us only for the purpose of processing your request and for the case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your permission.
9. Objection to advertising e-mails
1. The use of the contact information published herein in accordance with legal notice requirements ("Impressum") for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is expressly prohibited. The operators of these web pages reserve the right to take legal action against the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example via spam e-mails.